Saturday, April 23, 2016

The day I saved the day ... and a sparrow


It was a lovely Friday morning. A cold cold frost had gained I woke up and with a bang! I had stubbed my icy toe on the end of my bed ow! I got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen and made my brekkie . After eating it I went outside ready for school. Now this story was based before I moved down here. 
As I walked out heading towards the shortcut ( which as you may be wondering was a not so thick bush that soon after discovering it was rebuilt as a foot path and still may not be finished!) so anyway I walked down the short cut and saw a cat. I knelt and to pat it. Then seeing it had an alive adult sparrow in its mouth, I grabbed it out. Then seeing a dog I ran with both of them chasing me. So I put the bird in my pocket and grabbed my slices of luncheon; you never know when they could come in handy, and I threw them as far as possible. I got to the end of the shortcut before realising I had forgotten about my nephew !!!! 
Now his name was Shawn. He was a little short fella as tall as Jackson Hills. He was ginger with blue eyes. I ran back down the short cut and met him outside our door where I showed him the bird. He grabbed out his chips and fed it some. So we went to the dairy and bought some lollies. They were yummy. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment